Senior QA Auditor - Europe based
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Auditor position at a leading multinational contract research organisation that provides consultation in the biopharmaceutical and medical device sector. The company, which boasts an excellent training and development programmes and exciting projects to work on, is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join their London-based team.
The Senior QA Auditor will independently conduct GCP audits mainly with the EU, and will act as QA Lead on audits program(s) as assigned by Line Management.
- Ensuring audits programs are managed to a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Ensuring that required audits are delivered in accordance with sponsor requirements and company procedures as applicable.
- Maintaining good relationships with sponsors.
- Supporting client QA needs for contracted audit programmes and identifying areas where billable services may be offered.
- Developing and optimising new and existing processes to maintain and improve quality within QA and billable QA activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in life science, or equivalent experience gained by working in a relevant area, such as clinical research settings or a laboratory.
- Demonstrable experience in quality assurance, regulatory affairs, auditing, clinical research, monitoring, data management, pharmacy, and any other relevant areas.
- Demonstrable experience of applicable GxP auditing.
- Experience in management of CROs, vendors and consultants.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with a great attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- Strong team ethos, with a demonstrated track record of success in cross-functional team and fast moving environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Josh Godden on +44 2038540101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is proud to be the exclusive partner of an innovative Biotech
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a position as Senior Project Manager
ProClincial is working with a global specialty pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Senior QA Manager to be based in Zug, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
Up to Swiss Franc140000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a Canadian based pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist for its Geneva office.