Executive Vice President - Account Group Services
ProClinical is currently seeking an Executive Vice President of the Group Account Services for a medical communications agency based in New York City. Successful candidate must have a proven track record with years of experience of not only independent execution of the AVP, GAS responsibilities, but also a demonstrated record of substantial business growth and staff development.
- Establishing and maintaining client/agency strategic partnerships.
- Providing ongoing strategic oversight of assigned accounts.
- Maintaining agency business practices and financial standards across territory.
- Assisting in driving team performance and development, quality work execution, client satisfaction, and agency growth.
Skills and Requirements
- 10+ years experience in medical commuications.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4-7+ years of progressive account management experience in medical communications, HCP promotion, or client-side product management.
- 2-4+ years of experience managing direct reports.
- Experience across multiple products, therapeutic categories, and client companies.
- Must be available to work 5 days a week in office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4385 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.