ProClinical is currently recruiting a Key Account Manager on behalf of a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company that specialises in supplying medicines and medical devices in over 60 countries. They are seeking an individual to join their UK team in order to promote the company portfolio and establish partnerships with key Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
The Key Account Manager will build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders and leverage customer insights in order to develop strategies and solutions which will facilitate access to the company portfolio. Collaboration with local HCPs will be key to ensuring appropriate medication prescription. The Key Account Manager will also maintain an understanding of company working practices and SOPS, along with relevant country codes and ensuring that these standards are met across the organisation.
- Ensuring daily customer contact, covering one to one, group meetings, speaker meetings and symposia.
- Supporting marketing and medical to ensure JOL and Ad boards are effective.
- Developing business intelligence reports with tracking and analysis of the above.
- Completing company administrative requirements within agreed timelines.
- Preparing the territory for new product launches.
- Understanding brand priorities and needs relative to each amount.
- Identifying prescribers, influencers, and payors relevant to the company portfolio.
- Understanding and describing the decision making process to allow CHPs to access the product portfolio.
- Collaborating on commercial partnership opportunities with the NHS, based on the above.
- Developing and maintaining account plan templates, including key metrics to identify brand and/or partnership opportunities.
- Providing up to date local initiatives or strategies based upon local market access conditions.
- Participating in medical/pharmaceutical events.
- Obtaining and providing information on the properties of promoted products.
- Effectively delivering agreed launch KPIs and sales targets.
- Assisting with development of a business plan with short, medium and long term objectives in line with the regional and corporate business objectives to drive future business opportunities for product portfolio.
- Helping marketing and medical departments develop and implement KOL engagement strategy
- Amending local plan based on local market access conditions.
- Preparing expenses in a timely fashion.
- Tracking implementation of plans and achievement of objectives using company systems and own processes; identifying gaps in performance and planning remedial actions.
- Ensuring effective coverage and frequency of calls on decision makers and prescribers within the territory.
- Recording full details of all interactions and discussions with stakeholders on the CRM tool.
- Regularly updating the CRM database on calls/activities.
- Ensuring SOPs for Customer Engagement and Advocacy are followed in line with Medical Strategy.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a bachelors in a life science degree.
- A minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical experience, ideally in secondary care.
- Demonstrable experience showing involvement in a successful recent product launch.
- Oncological/specialty/niche product experience desirable, but not essential.
- Knowledge of local market access/payor experience desirable, but not essential.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English essential; excellent communication and presentation skills equally necessary.
- Excellent Planning and Organisational skills.
- Strong business analysis skills, combined with good commercial acumen.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Corderoy on +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
A vacancy for a New Business Development, Director, position has emerged with a company
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs