ProClinical is working with a leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Clinical Trial Assistant to be based in London on a contract basis.
- Conduct study tracking support (e.g., CTMS tracking, start-up tracking, milestone tracking, close-out tracking) and study updates
- Assist with inspection readiness activities
- File, track and maintain TMF
- Maintain internal/external contact list
- Conduct electronic documentation and records management
- Perform document tracking and signature/approval follow-up, where applicable, including Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), contracts, proposals, payments, invoices, and other study documentation
- Execute meeting logistics (e.g., meeting minutes, expense reports, and travel coordination)
- Ensure timely study entry and updates to ClinicalTrials.gov
- Prepare investigator meeting materials
- Design and prepare study related materials for the training of internal and external staff
Skills and Requirements:
The CTA is expected to demonstrate foundational communication skills, including an ability to ensure that important information is consistently shared with managers, peers, team members, and business partners in a timely manner and an ability to facilitate functional team meetings. The CTA should also demonstrate proactivity and initiative, including reliably delivering on assignments and demonstrating a willingness to receive feedback and course correct.
BA/BS or in nursing, life or health sciences is preferred. Industry or relevant experience in lieu of education is considered.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jack O'Neill on +44 203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a Clinical Trials Associate to join their team in Uxbridge, UK on a contract basis.
One of the biggest biotechnology companies in the world is looking to hire a Clinical Trials Manager to join their team in Hayes, UK.
A biopharmaceutical company that specialises in inflammatory diseases is looking to hire an EU Clinical Trial Liaison to be remotely-based anywhere in the EU.