Clinical Safety Scientist - Level 1
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Clinical Safety Scientist - Level 1. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Uxbridge, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Processing, following-up and expediting reporting of spontaneous case reports of adverse events and pregnancies.
- Answering telephone inquiries from healthcare professionals relating to adverse event case reports.
- Inputting data to in-house safety database.
- Liaising with medical personnel regarding adverse event reports.
- Performing administrative activities relating to case processing, for self and on behalf of Clinical Safety Group.
- Assisting with International Spontaneous Reports Group activities as required and authorized by line manager.
- Researching new raw data ae terms, mapping of raw data ae terms to dictionary codes and coding conventions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at +44 207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A biopharmaceutical research organization is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA - Madrid/Barcelona.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Document Management Associate I with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
ProClinical have partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in France.
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a CRA II/SCRA position.
An international biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a CRA to one of their Chinese offices.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA to their office in the UK.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Associate II, Liver Disease position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.