UK - HR Project Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position with a leading medical devices company that has revolutionised musculoskeletal healthcare. With an extensive portfolio of products for joint reconstruction, bone and skeletal repair, sports medicine, spine, and dental reconstruction, this company has become the world's most trusted brand for leading bone and join healthcare solutions. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will join this company in their office based in France on a 12-month contract basis.
- Working with the HR team and support the post-acquisition merger activities in London.
- Supporting post acquisition merger activity in London and supporting the current 3-person team through predicted extra busy times.
- Working on building the project timelines and tracking.
- Analysing employee related data such as personal information and employment data to develop human resource management decisions.
- Creating and managing all master HR data in relation to programme.
- Managing a reporting process to meet agreed timelines and tracking FTE change.
- Creating regular and ad hoc reporting for the HR workstream.
- Working with Finance, agreeing on control and monitoring of the Business-case, people-related costs e.g. severance, retention, other termination costs etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in HR change projects - particularly the UK (or EU) collective (and individual) consultation process.
- Demonstrably strong organisational and PMO focus is essential.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 854 1050, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Payroll Support Associate position
£0.00 - £120000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Director, Ethics & Compliance position
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Payroll Analyst position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
ProClinical is pleased to announce that a leading global research-based pharmaceutical company is seeking a Head of Human Resources.
ProClinical is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join an innovative pharmaceutical company that focuses on treating rare genetic, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases.