UK - Customer Service Executive - Normal
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive to their office in the UK. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Ensure orders are processed on promptly, accurately and to deadlines; minimise claims due to order processing errors.
- Providing good quality information to customers and the Sales team on product shortages, re-supply date, and reason for supply issue.
- Escalating to the appropriate team where orders are being shorted when stock is available e.g. allocation out of date, product master data issue.
- Ensuring good communication with the warehouse on order status/any spikes in workload etc to minimize disruption.
- Managing customer complaints & queries promptly and effectively and entering into SAP CRM system. Review monthly reports to identify opportunities to reduce claims.
- Daily reason coding of order shortages to allow service level management reporting.
- Tracking and clear reporting of specified Customer service levels.
- Highlight and action with the customer/Sales team any master data issues with orders to reduce manual intervention.
- Ensure the CS E-Mailbox & Telephones are managed appropriately delivering prompt response to any queries.
- Run daily SAP reports to ensure completeness of the order processing cycle.
- Ensure interaction with internal and external customers is positive, helpful & professional.
- Act as cover / support when there are absences due to holidays/sickness.
- On a rota basis, provide customer service support on Saturday mornings.
- On a rota basis, provide customer service support on Bank Holidays.
- Liaise with StF / IT to report incidents, log tickets & follow through to resolution. Potentially participate in User Acceptance Testing.
- Monitor IDOCS, resolve & communicate outcome with relevant parties.
- Ensure adherence to all documented processes to ensure order-processing compliance in line with Regulatory, Legal & Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Ensure adherence to month end timetable.
- Escalate to the appropriate team where orders are being shorted when stock is available e.g. allocation out of date, product master data issue.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level Preferred.
- 3yrs+ Customer Service experience.
- SAP experience.
- FMCG experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Pricing & Commercial Manager to join their team in Hatfield.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Training Education Manager, to be based in the company's European office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Logistics Specialist to their office in Solothurn.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive to their office in Maidenhead.
An international market research organisation is seeking to hire a Careers Operations Manager to their UK based office.
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager based in Germany.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, London
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development/Pharma Alliances Manager - EU to their office in London.