Training System Specialist- PHARMA
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join one of the world's leading healthcare companies in a Training Systems Specialist position. This company, that provides an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines, is looking for a hard-working individual to join their Swiss team.
The Training Systems Specialist will provide pharmacovigilance regulatory compliance training, as well as global training services and operational systems for the company's Pharma Development Quality team.
- Contributing to the execution of the training operations plan and strategy.
- Acting as the Training System Specialist, taking responsibility for the end to end process, and working closely with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Learning Solutions group to ensure timely planning and executing of the training roll-out plan for procedural documents.
- Administering global and local training programs within the Learning Management Systems, maintaining and updating role-based training curricula, and delivering training compliance reports in accordance with defined processes.
- Leading Training System projects by incorporating concepts of Project Management Methodology (PMM).
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to help ensure that global, functional, and local training grids are accurate and current.
- Performing quality checks on all training assignments, training deployments, metrics reporting, and communication provided on behalf of PDQS Training Systems & Operations functions.
- Communicating the training requirements to business stakeholders, including completion timelines, curricula requirements for existing employees and new hires, in addition to providing status updates on all inquiries using all available communication channels.
- Supporting the efficient administration of the PDQ Training Quality System and integrating training evaluation methodologies that measure training effectiveness.
- Providing Tier 1 customer service support and ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Generating innovative ideas and/or investigating potential methods in streamline workflow processes.
- Ensuring that business partner expectations for training operations and deployment are met.
- Contributing to the PDQS Training Systems & Operations and PDQS Learning Solutions Teams to set strategies and achieve the long-term goals for PDQS and PDQ as a whole.
- Providing training and knowledge sharing sessions to peers, along with functional and affiliate Training experts.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelors' degree in a Scientific subject or related field. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- 3-5 years minimum in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in development and working in a GxP regulated area.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing and administering GxP training programs.
- A broad understanding of global expectations of Health Authorities in the area of Pharma Development.
- Demonstrable experience in Training and Curricula development, including oversight and administration of validated electronic training management systems.
- Considerable organisational awareness, including significant experience working cross-functionally and in global teams. Affiliate experience is also preferred.
- A demonstrated knowledge of all services and activities provided by PDQ.
- A customer focused approach, with highly effective teamwork and collaborative skills.
- Highly personable personality.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and manage competing priorities.
- Planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Professional interpersonal skills, excellent oral/written communication, and influencing skills.
- An ability to work effectively in an international, multicultural, matrix organisation.
- An ability to work well between functions, and across all levels of the business and effective time management skills are essential.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Andrea Rotmistrovsky on +44 203 854 0675 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Lead, EMEA
£0.00 - £73000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Regulatory Affairs Associate Director to join their team in Hertfordshire.