Supply Chain Specialist
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Chain Specialist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Supporting clinical material supply and materials management operational tasks related to on-going and new clinical trials.
- Coordinating and monitoring daily clinical drug shipments at various contract depots.
- Monitoring clinical shipments to ensure timely deliveries and resolve any shipping related issues.
- Entering clinical supply information in system including part number, lot number, depot location and quantities.
- Coordinating drug returns for re-distribution and for disposal activities with contract depots.
- Reviewing inventory report for quantity, lot status, expiration dates and re-balancing depot inventories when needed.
- Investigating and resolving inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Coordinating domestic and international shipments to ensure SOPs are followed at contractor facilities.
- Completing daily inventory transactions including stock transfers, sales orders, work orders, inventory adjustments, and disposals.
- Reviewing and revising departmental SOPs to streamline and to improve current practices.
- Managing clinical trials independently, working closely with Clinical, Collaborators, and Investigators, and clinical Packaging/Labelling group to ensure adequate clinical materials are available for ongoing or new clinical trials.
- Working on non-routine problems and scheduling meetings to communicate changes.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor degree
- 1+ years of relevant experience and a Master degree.
- Advanced excel skills, including, VLOOKUP and pivot tables, required
- ERP system experience, i.e. Oracle, Hyperion, etc.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +44 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Santa Ana, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Supply Chain Specialist position.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Chain Specialist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Planner - Normal position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Planning Analyst - Junior position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Operations Manager position
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Coordinator position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Supplier Contracting Services (SCS) - Integration Lead