Sr Sales Account Manager
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Sales Account Manager, based in Maryland. The successful individual will drive and support sales efforts via the sales and marketing strategies for designated products, as well as by using their knowledge of science and business, including corporate contacts.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager and Technical Account Manager to grow and develop an assigned sales territory for product/service lines and to achieve sales goals for the assigned territory.
- Perform quote and lead follow-up and account management.
- Visit customers and clients to build relevant relationships.
- Work to develop and implement territory sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
- Work with all relevant departments and individuals to ensure all possible actions have been taken to secure business in a competitive environment.
- Understand customer research applications and match services and products to align with the customer's research project requirements.
- Prepare weekly feedback report to share market knowledge with relevant teams and staff.
- Accurately forecast sales within territory on a weekly basis.
- Build and expand a business reference network to help grow and develop new business opportunities.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA or higher in related field, Life Sciences and relevant sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market, with an emphasis on Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Bioassays, Antibody and Cell Line Products/Services.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including a strong command of English. Multilingual communication skills preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Marie Flavin at (+1) 6463672909 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc35 per hour
This Associate Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their R&D team.
Kansas City, Missouri
ProClinical is in the process of building a project team to assist with deviation investigation within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the Midwestern United States.
This Supply Chain Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their supply chain team.
Up to Swiss Franc220000 per annum
This vacancy is for a Marketing Director job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is seeking a HE/MA Manger to be based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
£45 - £46 per hour
This Communications Manager / Social Media Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their marketing team.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Financial Analyst II, based in Foster City, CA.
ProClinical is working with an emerging, product-focused drug development company that strives to identify
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Training Support Specialist, Medical Device, for an exciting medical device company, to be based in Germany on a permanent basis.
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Business Development Director to join one of the world's largest global CROs
ProClinical is working with a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry.