Sr Sales Account Manager
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Sales Account Manager, based in Maryland. The successful individual will drive and support sales efforts via the sales and marketing strategies for designated products, as well as by using their knowledge of science and business, including corporate contacts.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager and Technical Account Manager to grow and develop an assigned sales territory for product/service lines and to achieve sales goals for the assigned territory.
- Perform quote and lead follow-up and account management.
- Visit customers and clients to build relevant relationships.
- Work to develop and implement territory sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
- Work with all relevant departments and individuals to ensure all possible actions have been taken to secure business in a competitive environment.
- Understand customer research applications and match services and products to align with the customer's research project requirements.
- Prepare weekly feedback report to share market knowledge with relevant teams and staff.
- Accurately forecast sales within territory on a weekly basis.
- Build and expand a business reference network to help grow and develop new business opportunities.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA or higher in related field, Life Sciences and relevant sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market, with an emphasis on Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Bioassays, Antibody and Cell Line Products/Services.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including a strong command of English. Multilingual communication skills preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Marie Flavin at (+1) 6463672909 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.