Senior Research Associate
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Research Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their Washington office. This organization is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
The company is seeking a Senior Research Associate who can work with teams to help execute and monitor in vivo pharmacology studies at contract research organizations (CROs).
- Working closely with team biologists to translate rough study designs into protocols for testing activity of drug development candidates.
- Selecting appropriate methods and techniques in performing in vivo sampling and endpoints.
- Working cross-functionally within the organization to coordinate compound formulation and shipment and study endpoints is required.
- Recommending alternative methods, troubleshooting, and discussing potential solutions to problems within the organization and with CROs.
- Acting as a resource for other research personnel within the project.
- Working with minimal supervision on projects of moderate to complex scope is a must.
Skills and Requirements:
- Typically requires a PhD degree in discipline related to the specific nature of research being conducted, and at least 1 years of relevant experience or a MS degree and minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in mouse knock out models, CRISPR, adeno-viral shRNA, etc. strongly preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior/CRA to their office in France.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA - Madrid/Barcelona.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA - Italy.
Amsterdam, North Holland
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Senior Clinical Research Associate to their office in the Netherlands.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a CRA II/SCRA position.
A leading scientific organization, known for its work in biomarker-driven cancer research, is seeking to recruit a Clinical Protocol Associate.
A leading management consulting firm is recruiting for a vacancy for a Clinical Data Specialist position.
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Research Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their Washington office.
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Senior/CRA position.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) to join their Italian team.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a SCRA/CRAII to join their Italian team.