Senior Regulatory Affairs Director - Clinical Development
ProClinical are advertising a Senior Regulatory Affairs Director vacancy with a global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas. This organisation, which focuses on pursuing world-class medicines in innovative ways, is seeking for an experienced incumbent to join them in Sweden.
- Developing and implementing regulatory strategy for a product, or group of products, and ensuring that that said strategy delivers a rapid approval.
- Identifying the needs of businesses, markets, and patients.
- Acting as Global Regulatory Lead (GRL) for a product, or group of products.
- Planning and constructing global dossiers and cores prescribing information.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to maximise the likelihood of regulatory success.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in a science related field and/or other appropriate knowledge/experience.
- Previous experience in attending and/or helping a team prepare for a Major Health Authority interaction.
- At least 5 years of experience or equivalent of regulatory drug development, including product approval/launch.
- Expert knowledge of regulatory affairs within one or more therapeutic areas.
- A broad background of experience working in pharmaceutical business and prior experience in several areas within regulatory affairs, e.g., Global, European, International, Marketing Company, or experience at a health authority.
- Proven leadership and program management experience.
- Ability to think strategically and critically evaluate risks to regulatory activities.
- Ability to work strategically within a complex, business critical and high-profile development program.
- Successful contribution to a major regulatory approval at a global or regional level.
- A scientific and clinical understanding of the regulatory sciences.
- Must demonstrate competencies of: strategic thinking, strategic influencing, innovation, initiative, leadership and excellent oral and written communication skill.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Pontus Larsson on +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Associate -Promotional position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an RA Coordinator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Associate (Animal Health) P1 Equivalent position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy with a multinational healthcare company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
€0.00 - €50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Regulatory Affairs Associate Director position
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Executive
An exciting opportunity to join an international CRO that specialises in oncology and orphan diseases has emerged.
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to full-service, boutique CRO which offers specialist expertise and a full spectrum of drug development services.