Senior Project Leader
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation that is renowned for its dependability in delivering global contracts across multiple therapeutic areas and phases. This company is seeking to recruit a Senior Global Project Lead for their Operational & Strategic Solutions (O&SS) team in London.
The Senior Global Project Lead will take responsibility for all revenue, profit, and contracts across the region and will be exposed to a broad range of projects across clinical trials and patient engagement/recruitment. In this exciting & highly visible opportunity, the Senior Global Project Lead will work with a dynamic, close knit team that is responsible for leading, delivering, and continuously improving operational client delivery capability across assigned clinical trials.
- Directing accountability for portfolio revenue and EBITDA targets across an assigned portfolio of contracts.
- Managing key metrics for operational client delivery performance.
- Developing plans to seize on opportunities and minimise risks.
- Managing relationships with partners/vendors.
- Providing enterprise with cross-functional leadership in all aspects of assigned project revenue, generation contract delivery.
- Ensuring cross-industry best practices and tools are utilised for all aspects of client delivery and cross-functional program management for Performance Management of assigned Contracts, Projects and Internal Resources Project Management, Risk Management & Customer Relationship Management.
- Maintaining effective communications and relationships with other departments and interacting with sponsors to ensure effective internal and external cross-functional-business communications and alignment techniques and practices.
- Utilising analytical frameworks for troubleshooting and identifying route causes for all aspects of client delivery performance failures, along with recommending and implementing corrective actions.
- Working closely with leadership to improve operational marketplace service options and delivery capability to drive maximum revenue, EBITDA, and growth.
- Developing business cases, options, supporting analysis, and recommending and driving implementation and change.
- Driving continuous improvement and optimisation of business processes in support of delivering client clinical study patient recruitment through randomisations.
- Executing a world class customer/client relationship management framework and practices, stakeholder mapping and management, internal resource coordination to create profitable solutions.
- Engaging clients/senior external stakeholders in order to build, sustain, and improve customer relationships.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in a life sciences discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering complex projects in a Pharma/Biotech/CRO/SMO environment.
- Exposure to working and communicating within a matrix management environment.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks at +44 203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Contract Research Organisation
£0.00 - £350 per day
ProClinical is excited to partner with a leading biotechnical company
ProClinical is advertising for the position of an Analytical Research and Development Manager at an international pharmaceutical company
£0.00 - £500.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a Contract Lead Clinical Study Manager position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager position with a biotechnology company
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.
A premier multinational contract research organisation, providing consultation in the biopharmaceutical and medical device sector.
ProClinical are recruiting for a Senior CRA to work at a leading multinational contract research organisation in Barcelona.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Clinical Data Manager, based in Foster City, CA.