Senior Payroll Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Payroll Analyst position with a global biopharmaceutical company based in the US. The company, whose scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, is seeking for an applicant to join their team in California. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that boasts a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. The position is based in the company's California office.
The Senior Payroll Analyst will support US and Canada payroll operations whilst driving projects, system implementations, and process improvements. The Senior Payroll Analyst must be able to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, which will require the ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize work, demonstrate accountability, and meet established deadlines.
- Providing operation support to US bi-weekly payroll for approximately 7,000 employees in multiple states and supporting semi-monthly payroll for 500 Canadian employees.
- Supporting year-end payroll processing/reporting (W-2's).
- Reporting on equity compensation (ESPP, RSUs, stock options, etc.)
- Establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Understanding payroll strategies and providing recommendations for continuous improvement of payroll processes.
- Representing Payroll for cross-functional projects.
- Enhancing payroll analytical and reporting for better management decision support.
- Providing guidances for compliances to various Local, State, and Federal payroll legislations.
- Maintaining payroll policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with internal controls.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BA/BS degree and/or equivalent experienced.
- Over 8 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrable multi-state payroll experience.
- Experience with ADP Payroll and Workday HR experience.
- Experience with CPP and/or biotech or pharmaceuticals industry.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Payroll Support Associate position
£0.00 - £120000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Director, Ethics & Compliance position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
ProClinical is pleased to announce that a leading global research-based pharmaceutical company is seeking a Head of Human Resources.
ProClinical is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join an innovative pharmaceutical company that focuses on treating rare genetic, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases.