Senior Manager HTA - Global
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager in HTA a leading biopharmaceutical organisation with extensive experience in discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative human therapeutics. They are seeking an individual to bring solid experience to their team at their offices in London and other cities in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally. This position offers £70,000.00 annually.
The incumbent will serve in a content-oriented leadership role actively partnering with country staff of national access and reimbursement strategy, leveraging cross-country product insights and learnings, and ensuring team alignment at the local, regional and global level on key dossier elements prior to submission. They will also collaborate and partner with cross-functional stakeholders providing HTA insights into the development of other HTA-ready deliverables, such as GVDs and RTQs across assigned company locations.
- Supporting national HTA/Access and Reimbursement submission strategy and content development, aimed at strategically aligned, timely, high quality dossiers and responses to payer questions (RTQs).
- Advise affiliates with strategic insights and guidance, leveraging cross-country and/or cross-product learnings.
- Liaising with affiliates on submission development, including the direction of HTA writing. They will also review and sign off on HTA submissions for content and quality.
- Determining HTA evidence generation needs and collaborating with internal expertise.
- Leveraging expertise on HTA subject matter to provide a deeper, "hands-on" HTA Adaptation Support for select markets, including developing a detailed dossier strategy and content in support of company affiliates.
- Supporting affiliates with HTA negotiation preparation.
- Acting as the single point of contact of RTQs, reviewing and leveraging cross-country learnings to inform responses with members of the RTQ team. This also includes payer interaction.
- Maintaining the RTQ database to facilitate sharing of learnings and HTA insights.
- Ensuring HTA readiness of GVD and objection handling to support national HTA submissions
- Conducting debriefs on key HTA submissions, RTQs and GVDs.
- Providing input to keep Country Profiles up to date.
- Providing vendor management, including requests for proposals, scope of work and invoice reviews.
- Undertaking HTA landscape reviews and Competitor Intelligence to support lifecycle management and providing strategic insights.
- Collaborating with key partner functions.
- Leading and supporting business-critical workstreams.
- Leading training and onboarding sessions, including reviewing and preparing the materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters, PharmD or PhD in Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Health Services Research, or related field.
- 3 or more years of experience in global outcomes research including dossier submissions for reimbursement or similar experience.
- Doctorate Degree & 2 years of directly related experience/Masters Degree & 6 years of directly related experience/Bachelor's Degree & 8 years of directly related experience.
- Demonstrable experience of having worked on external dossier submissions with respect to content creation, editing and reviewing. HTA/reimbursement dossier experience a plus.
- Demonstrable experience having worked with customers and colleagues based in different time zones.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to advance projects without supervision.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.