Senior/CRA II - RWE/ Late Phase
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior/CRA II one of the largest Clinical Research Organisation (CROs) in the global market. This company harnesses insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to improve clinical, scientific, and commercial results. Based in the organisation's London office, this position is an exciting opportunity to broaden a career and experience in the therapeutic, geographic, or study fields.
The Senior/CRA II will work in the company's core clinical site management function, working with multiple sponsors across a multitude of therapy areas and phases that will improve and develop their experience. With the support of strategic site relationship managers, the Senior/CRA II will embed themselves in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Overseeing site management and monitoring activities across the UK.
- Working with sites to adapt, drive, and track subject recruitment plan.
- Providing protocol and study training to assigned sites.
- Creating and maintaining monitoring visit reports and action plans.
- If appropriate, co-monitoring, training, and mentoring junior members in the team.
Skills and Requirements:
- An education in a Life Science degree.
- Experience with independent on-site monitoring.
- Demonstrable experience handling multiple protocols and sites across a variety of drug indications.
- Flexibility and ability to travel are paramount.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks at +44 203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA/CRAII with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation.
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate I position.
€0.00 - €55000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational clinical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA with a leading biopharmaceutical development company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company
ProClinical are partnering with a leading CRO to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.