Senior Clinical Trial Manager - FTC
ProClinical is working with a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group that is seeking a Senior Clinical Trial Manager to be based in Lausanne on a 1-year fixed term contract basis.
The Sr. Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) is reporting to the Director, Clinical Operations and, is responsible and accountable for leading, planning, and delivering clinical trials (Phases I-III) in Oncology and onco-haematology, to ensure that studies are carried out according to the protocol, SOPs, applicable regulations and principles of Good Clinical Practice.
- Manage the cross functional study team dedicated to the clinical study to ensure clinical program goals and timelines are met;
- Manage operational aspects of projects including budgeting, study initiation and risk management;
- Select and manage external vendors, such as Contract Research Organisations (CROs), central laboratories, etc.;
- Assist in the identification of investigational sites and perform co-monitoring with CRAs when required;
- Represent clinical operations on multi-function project teams internally and externally; report on study progress;
- Establish study milestones and ensure accurate tracking and reporting of study metrics and timelines, alert in case of deviations or risks, and propose mitigation plans;
- Ensure the delivery of the clinical study according to ICH GCP (E6-R2), local applicable regulations and company's specific SOPs;
- Design, review and approve of all trial related documentation, and establish trial processes;
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent in Life Sciences.
- Fluent in English, French and another European language are an asset.
- Oncology experience highly preferred.
- Proven track record of Phase I-III international clinical trials management in the Pharmaceutical Industry or CRO. Previous monitoring experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge and experience on the implementation and use of EDC, IWRS, eTMF, CTMS and any other digital clinical trial systems.
- Experience in management of CROs, vendors and consultants.
- Experience in external audits, an asset.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent budgeting, planning, and communication skills.
- Capable of anticipating obstacles and bottlenecks and acting as a problem solver with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to lead and influence a cross-functional study team and external partners.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong scientific involvement.
- Former experience in contributing to protocols and clinical development plans.* High degree of initiative and ability to work independently.* Willingness to travel according to business needs (10-30%).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sasha Brasero on +44 203 078 9556 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy