S/Clinical Research Associate
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior CRA to their UK team on a home-based capacity. This contract research organisation (CRO) is renowned for their work in technological advances and access to real-world data. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Performing site management and monitoring activities UK wide.
- Working with sites to adapt, drive, and track subject recruitment plan.
- Providing protocol and study training to assigned sites.
- Creating and maintaining monitoring visit reports and action plans.
- If appropriate, co-monitoring, training, and mentoring junior members in the team.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in Life Sciences.
- Independent on-site monitoring experience.
- Flexibility and ability to travel.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or relevant capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarini at + 44 203 854 2629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Clinical Safety Scientist - Level 1.
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a New Zealand Clinical Research Associate.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate position
ProClinical have partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company
München (81249), Bayern
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA II/Clinical Research Monitor position.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in France.
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a CRA II/SCRA position.
Washington, District of Columbia
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Research Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their Washington office.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA to their office in the UK.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Associate II, Liver Disease position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.