Robotic Clinical Specialist
ProClinical is working with one of the world's leading medical technology companies that is seeking a Clinical Specialist to be based in Braunschweig on a permanent basis.
- Provide clinical product support to all end users and provide on-site guidance and assistance during surgical procedures. Provide training, ongoing in-services, and customer education to assigned account(s). Provide feedback on product design to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company's robotic arm applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure ideal placement and precision.
- Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's RIO/ Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopaedic System, assists surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing and positioning.
- Provide complete reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor and company's regulatory department detailing case reviews, services performed and recommendations for product, documentation and methodology improvements Maintains and controls local Robotic consigned equipment, instrument, implant and disposables inventories, processes sales orders and provides forecast input to District Sales Manager.
- Support company road-show demonstrations and 'Showsite' visits to provide potential customers with opportunity to see product in use and appreciation of clinical value.
- Provide prompt and accurate complaint reports per the requirements of Robotics quality system.
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious manner.
- Support the development and execution of the sales plan as well as grow the utilization of the RIO system by increasing volume with current and potential surgeons.
- Actively sell the clinical benefits of the products, and build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and OR staff at targeted accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives and Marketing to increase public awareness.
- Obtain purchase orders for products consumed during surgical procedures and maintains and tracks consigned inventories of company's products.
- Partner with other cross functional teams in selling the clinical benefits of the company's products, drive continuous account growth and case volume.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma. Prefer Bachelor's Degree in business or a related technical field of study.
- Demonstrated ability to apply office technology (e.g., ERP systems and Microsoft Access, Excel and Word)
- Prefer several years' experience in a sales and/or technical environment (medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry)
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of business administrative and clerical procedures and systems (e.g., word processing, file management and record maintenance)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with all levels of a medical department (Head of Dept., Sr. & Jr. surgeons, nurses, surgical techs, central sterile processing techs)
- High level of stress resistance, demonstrated problem solving skills to analyse and troubleshoot potential problems and strong customer focus
- Natural talent to understand and connect with others
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and comprehend written specifications and to assist customers with product selections that will comply with those specifications
- Demonstrated detail orientation
- Fluent in German and English language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mark Voeten on +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Marketing/Social Media Specialist position
Up to €70000 per annum
Schwerte (58239), Nordrhein-Westfalen
ProClinical is working with one of the world's leading medical technology companies that is seeking a Clinical Specialist to be based in North Rhine-Westphalia on a permanent basis.