Regulatory Submissions Coordinator
A global CRO is seeking a Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join their team in South Korea. For more information on the company and exact location, please apply below.
- Activate investigation sites for all phases of clinical trials
- Carry out the regulatory submission process to submit to Regulatory authorities
- Report to Global Study team with progress reports on studies
- Identify and resolve risks during site activation
- Offer guidance on ethics and regulatory submissions and act as main point of contact for any related issues
- Review essential documentation needed for site activation
- Keep in contact with investigative sites through site start-up and activation processes
- Regulatory compliance of submissions
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific subject or equivalent
- Experience working for a CRO or on an investigation site
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of the regulatory submission process to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Agencies
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mandy Fang on +65 3159 1467 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £35 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Associate job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Regulatory Affairs Associate, based in Seattle, WA.
Our client is a global, leading CRO that offers complete solutions across many therapy areas. They are looking to hire a Taiwan Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join their team in Taipei, Taiwan.
A pharmaceutical consulting business is seeking a Senior Manager. Regulatory Affairs to join their base in Spain
A global CRO is seeking a Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join their team in South Korea