Regulatory CMC Consultant
ProClinical is working with a global healthcare company that is seeking a Regulatory CMC Consultant to be based in London on a permanent basis. This CMC role will be project managing and providing regulatory support to assigned tasks. The incumbent will be ensuring compliance with international regulatory requirements is maintained whilst delivering on the company strategy.
- Provide regulatory guidance and advice for assigned projects/tasks.
- Provide regulatory strategy/ies to ensure a timely route to market.
- Proactively contribute to project teams as and when required, e.g. manufacturing site transfers
- Performs regulatory assessments including; gap analyses, risk planning and mitigation
Skills and Requirements:
- Solid, broad regulatory experience and expertise including EU and/or ROW.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and project management to achieve targeted goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work on multi-projects and to maintain high standards.
- Ability to work effectively across a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize with minimal instruction.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Degree in Biology or Chemistry related-disciplines preferred.
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical industry experience (pharma/service provider).
- 5+ years of EU/ROW/global regulatory experience
- CMC generalist, Supporting supply chain rationalization, tech transfers
- PM skills a plus and also variation support etc
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Peter Duvall on +44 203 0789 542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is seeking a CMC QA to be based in Shanghai on a permanent basis.
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior RA, CMC Manager, based in Boston, MA.
£60 - £75 per hour
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Regulatory CMC Contractor to join their team in Hertfordshire, UK.