Regulatory Associate (Animal Health) P1 equivalent
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Associate (Animal Health) P1 Equivalent position with a leading pharmaceutical company. The organisation promotes food security and fosters the human-animal bond to enrich the live of its customers - and the customer they serve as well. The Regulatory Associate will join this company in their office in Liverpool.
Due to the company's workload increasing, the Regulatory Associate position has been created to provide support to the global team. They will look after global registration, working closely with the Senior Regulatory Associate in Speke, whilst reporting to the manager based in Basingstoke.
- Supporting product registrations across the globe.
- Working with colleagues to provide registration information.
- Maintaining data entry and the mature product database; updating submissions and approvals.
- Providing dossier support to senior staff when dealing with submissions.
Skills and Requirements:
- A scientific degree or background, particularly chemistry.
- Demonstrable experience with veterinary affairs, though pharma experience will also be considered.
- Previous knowledge of regulatory submissions.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 078 9542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Associate -Promotional position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy with a multinational healthcare company
ProClinical are advertising a Senior Regulatory Affairs Director vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
€0.00 - €50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Regulatory Affairs Associate Director position
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Executive
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Regulatory Associate position
An exciting opportunity to join an international CRO that specialises in oncology and orphan diseases has emerged.