Regional Business Manager, Healthcare Informatics
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Business Manager, Southern Europe Real World Evidence - Healthcare Informatics with a global health research network organisation. The company, which optimises clinical research and enables discoveries through the creation of real-world evidence, is seeking for an ambitious and motivated Regional Manager to join their team in Spain.
As the organisation continues to grow, the Regional Manager will drive the expansion of the company's healthcare organisation membership within the European region, particularly the UK. They will communicate on numerous levels, including with Clinicians, IT, and C Level executives, whilst establishing relationships with key decision makers and managing multiple objectives and goals.
- Creating developing and executing effective expansion activities within designated countries and accounts to meet business objectives.
- Developing strategies and relationships with key decision makers within designated countries and accounts to meet business objectives.
- Maintaining knowledgeable status on the clinical research landscape, associated industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Learning and utilising the company platforming and associated marketing material to maximise expansion effectiveness and efficiency.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least two years of experience in real world evidence (RWE), biostatistics, clinical research, life sciences, or public health.
- Experience with including the use of clinical data for population-based analysis purposes.
- Formal sales experience an added, but non-essential, bonus.
- Proficiency in Spanish, with additional languages such as French or Italian a bonus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director with a global leader in Patient and Healthcare Professional (HCP) communication
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical are advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
ProClinical is partnering with one of the largest CROs in the global market
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analyst Specialist
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs