ProClinical, in support of a growing pharma company, is seeking an individual to fill the role of Recruiting Coordinator, based in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Provide interview scheduling in support of Talent Acquisition Delivery team.
- Coordinate and manage complex interview scheduling and interview guide collection process.
- Partner with business admins on interview team availability and coordination of interview logistics.
- Communicate information to recruiters, candidates and interview team members.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and process steps through the interview scheduling lifecycle.
- Work with the applicant tracking system and updates steps associated with interview scheduling.
Skills And Qualifications
- HS diploma required; BA or higher preferred, as well as 1-3 years of relevant prior experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Advanced organizational skills; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Corrin Pyle at (+1) 2674358555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company