Quality Consultants - Deviation Investigators
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Consultant- Deviation Investigator for their office in Kansas. This historic company, which has been established for well over a century, prides itself on its work across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, neurology, and immunology. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical establishments in the world.
- Investigating manufacturing deviations that occur from the environment.
- Investigating deviations that occur from equipment.
- Authoring investigations; coaching others to improve their writing.
Skills and Requirements:
- Aseptic processing background.
- Demonstrable experience as an in Investigations writer.
- Demonstrable experience with data gathering, evaluation, assessment and report writing.
- Proficient in Trackwise.
- An understanding of DMAIC process - 6 sigma.
- Green Belt, Root Cause Analysis.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Will Hitchcock at +44 203 078 9554 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for a Drug Safety Public Health Specialist - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a Quality Manager - Manufacturing to their office in Texas.
An international pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to their office in Singapore.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Qualified Person/QP.
£0.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a QA Specialist
US$200.00 - US$300 per hour
Madison, New Jersey
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Auditor for their office in New Jersey.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist position.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Operations Specialist to join their office in Reykjavik.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Compliance Specialist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Senior Manager, GCP QA position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company that develops cancer treatments is currently recruiting a GCP QA Manager to join their office in Cambridge.