QA Consultant - GCP
An international pharmaceutical company that provides full-service ophthalmic clinical research is seeking to recruit a QA Consultant - GCP to their office in the UK. The contract research organisation (CRO) focuses on providing high quality analysis and consultation on Phase I-IV clinical trials across a variety of therapeutic areas for the new pharmaceutical industry. Based in London, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an organisation known for its innovative and high-quality solutions. The QA Officer will ensure that there is a focus on quality throughout all company activities.
- Managing the Quality Management System, audit schedule, and CAPA process.
- Reviewing all controlled documents related to quality (SOPs, policies, guidelines, forms).
- Effectively monitoring compliance to processes.
- Reviewing staff training records.
- Coordinating and attending internal and client audits.
- Updating the company and Management Team on quality related issues and initiatives.
- Promoting good practice by challenging standards within the workplace and by suggesting areas for improvement.
- Inspiring and driving the company to achieve and maintain quality values.
- Reviewing lesson learned meetings, customer concerns, issues, and CAPAs for quality-related items and coordinating any resulting training or process updates.
- Developing and coordinating training materials related to quality.
- Performing work in full compliance with applicable internal policies, procedures, processes, and training.
Skills and Requirements:
- Training in a variety of GxP areas by external training (MHRA/RQA).
- At least 4 years of relevant QA experience, preferably within the life sciences sector.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jay Foster at +44 203 752 0309 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for a Drug Safety Public Health Specialist - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a Quality Manager - Manufacturing to their office in Texas.
An international pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to their office in Singapore.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Qualified Person/QP.
£0.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a QA Specialist
US$200.00 - US$300 per hour
Madison, New Jersey
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Auditor for their office in New Jersey.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist position.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Operations Specialist to join their office in Reykjavik.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Compliance Specialist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Senior Manager, GCP QA position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company that develops cancer treatments is currently recruiting a GCP QA Manager to join their office in Cambridge.