Program Support Specialist
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of Medical Devices used in the surgical sector. We are currently offering an opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic professional to support our client's sales and marketing force as a Program Support Specialist. You will be responsible to plan and conduct trainings as well as perform product presentations.
- Develop competency in the following:
- our client's medical device system and applications
- Training Pathway processes
- Training and coaching methodologies/techniques
- Support integration of our client's technology into OR environments
- Deliver our clients technology in-services onsite for hospital OR staffs and surgeons
- Support utilization of our client's technology in the OR
- Support our client's System with troubleshooting and maintenance
- Collaborate with Clinical Affairs to provide onsite training and education services in alignment with research efforts
- Align with sales and marketing partners on delivering customized customer assistance
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Clinical or Health Sciences, Healthcare Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Communications or Education
- 1-3 yrs. training experience with proven experience providing training on complex topics and/or technology
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a cross departmental team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours
- Fluent in English and local language as required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Katrin Hirschberger on +44 203 854 1141 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.