A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Production Scientist to their office in the UK. The organisation develops next generation, programmed T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer and pride themselves on their broad suite of proprietary and modular T cell programming technologies. This position presents a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic scientist to join an innovative company that is committed to delivering high quality products for use in clinical trial programmes.
- Participating in the manufacture of cell-based products.
- Assisting in the maintenance of a laboratory environment suitable for the manufacture of sterile biopharmaceutical products.
- Performing duties according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Creating and maintaining compliant process documentation.
- Working with external service providers.
- Supervising staff as necessary.
- Compiling batch documentation and certifying accuracy.
- Overseeing equipment maintenance programme.
- Designing and implementing training programmes.
- Designing and implementing internal audit programmes.
- Performing other duties as required following consultation with the post holder.
- Adhering to all health and safety guidance, provided by the Company.
Skills and Requirements:
- Higher degree in Biology/Biomedical Science/Immunology/Haematology/Pharmacology or related discipline, or 3 years' experience in a GMP field.
- Familiarity with a range of biopharmaceutical and cell-based techniques.
- Directly relevant biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Understanding of and familiarity with GMP regulations.
- Good attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs.
- Experience of working in a busy laboratory environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Marjolene D'Almeida-Ayeni at +44 203 854 2626 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting an Epidemiologist.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Sr. Staff Scientist / Research Scientist for an American pharmaceutical company based out of Delaware.
An up and coming biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Scientist, Biologics Formulation
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking for a Formulation Engineer to join their office in Shanghai.
ProClinical is partnering with a global healthcare company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager Senior Scientist, USP Development position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist Senior position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Cell Therapy Scientist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Our client, a leading Biotech focusing on the discovery and development of novel biologics, are seeking to hire a Principal Scientist, Drug Product Development.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio).
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate QC Microbiologist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.