Process Safety Engineer
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Process Safety Engineer, based in Riverview, MI. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing all experiments to evaluate process safety and/or hazards, including the operation and maintenance of the RC-1, uRC and TSU as well as the safety specific operation of the DSC.
- Perform laboratory hazard evaluations to support the development and safe scale-up of chemical processes.
- Participate in project hazard evaluation meetings.
- Interact with third-party vendors for the completion of safety testing using equipment unavailable onsite.
- Conduct experiments and engineering evaluations to facilitate the scale-up and transfer of processes from laboratory to plant equipment.
- As a representative of Process Development, actively participate in the formal transfer of processes from PD to the plant.
- Maintain responsibility for the plant production of all development projects/approved projects until successful tech transfer to Operations.
- Perform evaluations on potential new projects to assess safety, scalability, cost, and timing to support the preparations of a project proposal.
- Coordinate efforts with EH&S to improve day-to-day operations and contribute to improvements in PPE and engineering controls with the goal of minimizing operator exposure.
- Manage and conduct the process development of current and new synthetic/process pathways. Ensure that adequate supplies of process materials and operation equipment are available for assigned task.
- Write progress reports and provide technical support in meetings regarding safety/engineering evaluations and also current API production/new API process development.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in Chemical Engineering required (advanced degree preferred) and 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Knowledge of GMP, cGMP, plant safety and EPA requirements.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hunter Tonn at (+1) 646-851-0086 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
At Proclinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Program Manager to enable execution of the objectives and strategy of assigned clinical programs.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Research Associate, based in Cambridge, MA.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation