Principal Analytics Tool Developer
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Analytics Tool Developer position with a global biopharmaceutical company. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD) and respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience, and infection. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. The position will be with the company's Cambridge office on a contract basis.
- You will be accountable for full life cycle tool development, including stakeholder interactions, requirements analysis, proof of concept, user acceptance testing and project management; ensuring that our tools are developed and validated to the company and regulatory standards.
- Being the system owner for initiated tools, you will be responsible for improving the productivity, scalability and ease of use of existing tools and solutions.
- Effectively transition tools into the QS portfolio and detail the requirements for their further development.
- You will collaborate closely with colleagues in IT and the wider business, to ensure alignment of new and existing tools, with company architectural and software standards.
- You will demonstrate a high standard of attention to quality, including best practice record keeping, project management, documentation and adherence to standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc or post graduate qualification in computer science, biostatistics, mathematics, informatics, the physical sciences or related subject.
- Strong experience of full life cycle software tool development, programming, modelling, simulation and / or statistical computing.
- Understanding of algorithm design, development, optimisation, scalability and application.
- Significant experience with R or Python, including development & testing in a rigorous environment.
- Broad understanding of clinical drug development & the pharmaceutical environment
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Scientist, Analytical Development and QC, based in Birmingham, AL.