ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Packaging Technician position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Works on assignments that are basic to routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted or usual practices is required.
- Works on basic to routine assignments following written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Works on manufacturing and packaging of products; Assists in the inspection of company products, Clinical Trial Material, and components.
- With guidance, works on the packaging of company products and Clinical Trial Material.
- Sets up and operates Packaging line equipment including vial labeler, vial label laser, and carton laser.
- Prepares cleaning solutions and cleans packaging areas, including walls, ceilings, floors, and equipment.
- Complies with all safety-related procedures and practices personally and in area.
- Sets up check-weighing of multi-unit cartons. Performs basic ERP/MES transactions.
- Receives well-defined instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Reports variance or deviation from standard procedures to department management.
- Takes variant action only with approval of department management.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience within packaging or manufacturing.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Must be flexible with shift and days.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Packaging Engineer position
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising multiple vacancies for several Packaging Technician I-III positions