ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Specialist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Manage and process to ensure new or relocated assets are entered accurately into the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) with all asset information, preventive maintenance and calibration schedule, and appropriate job plans and data sheets
- Be responsible for all GMP and non-GMP assets job plan creation and work order issuance during the project phase
- Prepare all relevant documentation and work records for asset induction
- Identify problems, generates alternatives and recommendations within defined processes
- Meet with key stakeholders to determine user and project requirements
- Research and troubleshoot issues within business systems and processes, escalate as necessary
- Identify and execute actions from troubleshooting activities
- Work with process owners to collect, organize and verify data for process improvement
- Track project schedule and report progress regularly to management
- Completion of all GxP and CMMS training requirements
- Support activities including project meetings, process mapping sessions and collaboration with key functions
- Induction of all new and relocated assets and creation of preventive maintenance and calibration schedule into the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Completion of the approval of all Job Plans by Asset Owners, Metrology and QA
- Issuance of all work orders based on established Preventive Maintenance and Calibration schedules
- Prepared relevant documentation and work records
- Periodic reports on project status as it relates to the asset induction process
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a USP Manufacturing Compliance Specialist (Level III) to join their office in Reykjavik.
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a Head of Secondary Packaging to join their office in Reykjavik.
£0.00 - £32000.00 per annum
An internationally leading contact logistics specialist is seeking for a Quality Validation Officer to join their team in the UK.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Forestville, MD.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a QA Consultant position
US$30.00 - US$40 per hour
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Technical Writer position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Validation Engineer position with a leading pharmaceutical company.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
ProClinical have partnered with a rapidly-growing Pharmaceutical company in Cambridge for the appointment of a Quality Assurance Manager to lead and manage their Quality department.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA Manager position
Barnard Castle, County Durham
ProClinical is partnering with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world to advertise a vacancy for a Microbiology Technician position.