Meeting Management Professional
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Meeting Management Professional, based in Cambridge, MA. The successful candidate will act as a representative of the Commercial Excellence team, as well as providing support on budgeting, planning and execution for all meetings and events associated with Medical Meetings.
- Congress planning & onsite execution
- Ad Board planning & onsite execution
- The ideal candidate will require the ability to work collaboratively with members of the Commercial and Medical groups and Brand Leads to deliver a high standard of meeting planning excellence to the business stakeholders.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in related field, as well as 7+ years of relevant in-industry experience.
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) preferred.
- Investigator Meeting planning & onsite execution
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Cvent Event Management software.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Corrin Pyle at (+1) 2674358555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.