Medical Information Manager
ProClinical is happy to announce that a large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, haemophilia and autoimmune disorders is looking to hire a Medical Information Manager. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity for the incumbent to join a company that specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products. This is a contracted position with the company's Swiss team, ideally starting in early February, and lasting around 6 months.
As an Medical Information Manager, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for responding to Medical enquiries and oversight of processes of adverse events and safety data to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Furthermore, they will oversee adherence to internal procedures and contractual requirements with the business.
- Providing administrative and technical support to RA Managers.
- Providing expert Medical Writing Skills, specifically in Rheumatology and Gastroenterology, as required.
- Processing Medical Information Responses.
- Data entry, including case information into respective safety databases.
- Handling Medical Information.
- Supporting QUMS and developing new procedures, along with writing SOPs.
- Preparing for, participating in, and following up on audits and inspections.
- Assisting with incorporating EU subsidiaries into the company' system.
- Assisting with setting up and deploying worldwide reports as required to regulatory authorities.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in a related discipline, preferably in Pharmacology, Nursing, Life Science or similar.
- Demonstrable medical writing experience.
- Demonstrable experience with processing Medical Information Responses.
- Adept with safety databases, including relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Established people and project leadership skills.
- Fluency in English, with any other language a bonus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Green on +44 203 814 1317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Reviewer, Global Drug Safety & Risk Management (GDSRM) position
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Digital Biomarker Medical Writer position
Up to £120 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Medical Affairs Assistant position