Medical Affair Research Associate
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Medical Affair Research Associate, based in Irvine, CA.
- Independently identify data outliers, prepares data for statistical analysis for in-vivo study data.
- Assist in in-vivo protocol execution.
- May develop or assist in developing new processes/test fixtures or methods for medical device testing.
- Interface with internal customers.
- Produce mathematical and computational modeling of cardiac systems using electromechanical design and controls.
- Ensure personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- Develop a strong working knowledge of design controls and quality assurance SOPs.
Skills And Qualifications
- BS or higher in a relevant scientific field and 2-5 years minimum of lab experience. Experience in cardiac biophysics, anatomy and electrophysiology are preferred.
- Experience in working with soft tissue and Bioinstrumentation laboratory equipment.
- Experience in working with large animal and bench top models.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and SAS/Minitab, as well as working knowledge of Mathematical modeling MatLab software.
- Willingness to develop an understanding of cardiac electrophysiology procedures and the products used.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a command of written and spoken English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 3368428680 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy