Proclinical is currently seeking a marketing coordinator for a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing internal communications strategy, coordinating with the Corporate Communications team to ensure regular, timely and relevant flow of information throughout the organization, to support improved employee engagement.
- Manage delivery of a comprehensive and coordinated internal communication strategy that supports the company's mission, vision and core values.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of global internal communications channels, such as employee intranet, Alnylam TV and weekly email newsletter.
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications and other corporate functions to implement, execute and improve current employee initiatives and programs.
- Develop and implement new and exciting employee initiatives and programs that promote employee growth and development, foster innovation and improve employee retention and engagement.
- Coordination of agenda, content and logistics for internal meetings, including but not limited to, Quarterly All Company Meetings, Patient Seminars and Leadership Forums.
- Development of a network of internal communication champions within each business unit to stimulate content and provide feedback for internal communication activity.
- Perform any other duties within the corporate communications function as required.
- Respond to employee questions relating to company communications and initiatives.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism required.
- 2-3+ years' experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Highly professional and thrives on building strong partnerships throughout and executing the planning and promotion of employee initiatives.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills (verbal and written); strong ability to synthesize complex information and explain it clearly and concise and suitable for the intended audience.
- Must have outstanding planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects, while continuously meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
- General knowledge or desire to learn Adobe Creative Cloud preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus & luxury incentives
City of London, London
Proclinical's marketing team have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Marketing Specialist to join us at our global headquarters in the City of London.