Laboratory Analyst/Assistant - Level 1
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Laboratory Analyst/Assistant - Level 1. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Hertfordshire, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Carrying out laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required, to support the laboratory team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
- Practicing Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with section, customers, and suppliers, and actively contributing to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group and cross-functional teams.
- Developing technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team.
- Accurately recording and checking analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations.
- Generating and maintaining own training records in order to show analytical and procedural competence.
- Becoming involved in projects to support technical functions.
- Planning and organising required together with report writing.
Skills and Requirements:
- A relevant university degree.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Edward White at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a biotechnology company located in Somerville, MA.
An up and coming biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Analytical Development, Principal Scientist
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking for a Formulation Engineer to join their office in Shanghai.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Business Analyst (Chemistry) position with a global biopharmaceutical company.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a CMC API to join their office in Shanghai.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to their office in Speke.
Frankfurt am Main (60327), Hessen
A global healthcare company is recruiting a Scientist - Risk Evaluation & Reporting to join their German office.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Technical Writer position.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Complaint Analyst II position.