Lab Tech I, Viral Clearance
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device company to advertise a vacancy for a Lab Tech I, Viral Clearance role. This exciting opportunity will see the Lab Tech join the company in their office in Pennsylvania.
The Lab Tech will be responsible for performing Cell Culture and Cell-Based assays according to and in compliance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and/or Points to Consider (PTC) guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Furthermore, they will complete batch records and other required documentation and perform laboratory maintenance duties according to GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines, and SOPs.
- Accurately completing batch record and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines, and SOPs.
- Performing assays using appropriate laboratory techniques.
- Reporting observations of ongoing tests to Study Director or Laboratory Manager.
- Communicating with supervisor and other colleagues regarding daily lab activities.
- Performing daily work activities with direct supervision.
- Maintaining labs upkeep per GLP, cCMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Initiating non-conforming events and lab investigations as applicable.
- Re-stocking labs with supplies weekly and track ordering.
- Maintaining equipment's cleaning logs.
- Working on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Contributing to the overall operations and achievement of departmental goals.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS or BA degree in a Biological Sciences related field, or equivalent experience.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- A thorough knowledge of cell culture and cell-based assays.
- A thorough knowledge of GDP, GLP and cGMP.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mike Raletz on +44 267-428-7770 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Translational Scientist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist - Junior with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy with a multinational healthcare company that provides an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas.
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician II, QC Cell Bio position
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a new Senior Machine Learning Scientist position
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Technologist
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Associate to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.