Lab Operations Associate
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Lab Operations Associate to their office in Minnesota. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe.
- Responsible for tasks associated with the processing of validation data and documentation in the validation systems with minimal supervision.
- Providing assistance in formatting data sheets and document binders and coordinating the routing of data from Quality Control to Quality Assurance.
- Coordinating equipment release with Manufacturing following cleaning events.
- Assembling cleaning verification documentation into binders.
- Collecting cleaning testing data for Manufacturing equipment.
- Documenting cleaning data onto data forms.
- Tracking and coordinating equipment release after QC data is reported.
- Providing equipment cleaning validation data packets to Quality Assurance.
- Performing additional tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Requires a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +1 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £37000.00 per annum
A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Production Scientist to their office in the UK.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Operations position with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking for a Formulation Engineer to join their office in Shanghai.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Laboratory Analyst/Assistant - Level 1.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Sample Coordinator EMEA/APAC position with an international contract research organisation.
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Document Control Assistant to their office in Philadelphia.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Bench Scientist I - Immunology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A leading pharmaceutical recruitment company known for their work in biotherapeutics is advertising a vacancy for an Upstream Development Scientist.
A leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company is currently recruiting a Lab Tech I, Flow Academy.
ProClinical are collaborating with a Oxford-based biotechnology company that focuses on large molecule biologics.