Lab Associate -1989
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lab Associate with an internationally leading, research-based pharmaceutical company. The Lab Associate will join this exciting organisation's team in Massachusetts on a contract basis.
The Lab Associate will oversee general laboratory maintenance and cleaning, reagent preparation, and basic laboratory procedures. They will also restock and maintain inventory by ordering supplies and consumables.
- Routinely organising and cleaning the laboratory.
- Cleaning and disinfecting laboratory equipment.
- Restocking supplies and consumables.
- Preparing and aliquoting reagents.
- Assisting with inventory and ordering.
- Conducting basic laboratory procedures.
- Complying with company safety practices and standard operating procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A B.S. degree
- Up to 2 years of laboratory experience with aseptic techniques.
- A thorough understanding of company safety practices and standard operating procedures.
- Strong organisational skills, along with a demonstrable sense of reliability and responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, persuasion, and negotiation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kevin Cassini on +1 215 531 5288 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Paralegal at a leading US biopharmaceutical organization
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pharmacy Architect position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Journal Article Review position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Data Migration Specialist
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading contract research organisation (CRO)
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for an Event Planner position
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.