Jr. Program Manager
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Junior Program Manager to join their office in California. This organisation is one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a firm dedicated to innovative and dynamic approaches to the changing workforce landscape.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Developing a detailed end to end project plan to track progress.
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Managing the relationship with the execution team and all stakeholders.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree.
- 1-3 years Quality/Compliance Experience in Medical Device.
- At least 1 year of Project Management Experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maya Smith at +1 267-405-6995 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey.
£0.00 - £350.00 per day
West London, London
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Contract Clinical Trial Management Associate to join their office in the UK.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Project Management to their team in Spain.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Project Management to their team in the UK.
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Hong Kong Clinical Trial Manager position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Trial position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Program Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A leading clinical study organisation is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Clinical Project Manager to join their German-based team.