ProClinical is seeking a HTA Statistician to join global healthcare company based in Basel on a contract basis. With over 80,000 employees, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading organisations in the world.
The Global Access (GA) department at this global healthcare leader is seeking an HTA Statistician to provide expert statistical and programming support as well as methodological advice to facilitate the generation of evidence used for market access and reimbursement submissions.
- Perform statistical analyses on clinical trial and real-world data, including analysis of efficacy, safety, quality of life and utility endpoints
- Provide input into clinical development and access evidence plans
- Provide input into design of experiments including clinical trials and patient registries with a particular focus on the analysis of payer-relevant endpoints
- Provide expert statistical advice on statistical methodologies as well as the interpretation of statistical findings.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the group global organization as well as country-level affiliates to support and ensure appropriate generation, synthesis and interpretation of payer relevant evidence.
Skills and Requirements:
- The successful candidate would be expected to have expertise in at least one statistical programming language as well as previous experience in several of the methodological areas
- In-depth knowledge of survival analysis techniques: parametric and non-parametric extrapolations for time to event endpoints
- Statistical evidence synthesis such as Indirect Treatment Comparisons (ITC), Network Meta Analyses (NMA) and Matching-Adjusted Indirect Comparisons (MAIC)
- Surrogate endpoint validation
- Treatment Switching
- Analysis of longitudinal data (e.g. MMRM, Mixed Effects Models)
- Multistate Modelling
- Analysis of safety data to detect interaction effects in population subgroups
- Programming in SAS and/or R.
- Knowledge of other software such as Stata, WinBUGS and/or JAGS as well as prior experience working with Unix environment and GitHub would be a plus.
- Drug development, clinical development plans, design of experiments for clinical trials and registries, access evidence plan,
- Experience with measuring and analysing Patient Reported Outcomes and Health Related Quality of Life
- Familiarity with Health Economic models, Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs) and NMAs
- Knowledge of requirements of HTA systems for key countries
- Experience with writing statistical analysis plans
- Experience with presenting statistical analyses including assumptions, strengths/limitations and providing interpretation of statistical findings and conclusions to non-statistical audiences
- Ability to understand future trends in HTA and associated business implications
- Organizational and project management skills (including vendor management)
- Communication and presentation skills (e.g. able to communicate both positive and negative results, assertiveness)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to explain statistical concepts to people who do not have a background in statistics and communicate findings for a broad type of audience
- Strong networking and partnering skills
- Team player: ability to work in multi-cultur
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Magenis on + 44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.