HR Support Coordinator
ProClinical has a great opportunity for a HR Support Coordinator to join a European pharmaceutical company that specialises in developing medications for patients with diabetes. This is a contract role based in New Jersey.
The HR Support Coordinator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service support in the area of Human Resource transactions, policies and processes to all employees through multi channel support (i.e., phone, online, email, etc.).
- Respond to employee inquiries in a timely, professional and consistent manner
- Ensure each customer interaction with a customer or HR colleague is positive
- Use procedures, policy manuals, knowledge base and other reference materials to assist in answering employee inquiries and resolving issues.
- Execute HR services within HR, such as file maintenance, new hire paperwork, referral bonus, HR system administration, personal information updates, separations, etc.
- Provide support for HR system inquiries related to the performance management system, as well as additional systems that are transitioned to the Employee Service Center.
- Ensure that updates are clear, concise, and can be clearly understood by the employee population.
- Escalate employee inquiries when specific, in-depth functional knowledge or an exception is required
- Assist with activity reports, metrics, and statistical data related to frequently asked questions, call volume, response time, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of any personal or sensitive data in all interactions
- Continuously learns and develops HR knowledge in order to resolve issues and provide sound answers to customers.
- Suggest methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies
- Work on special assignments or projects as assigned
- High School diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years general Human Resources experience required
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred, in a customer care or HR role receiving inbound service calls Strong Customer Service skills.
- Candidate must be customer-focused with a service oriented mindset and personal drive to ensure each customer experience and interaction is a positive one and delivers a high level of value, service and results.
- Empathetic, professional, courteous, and must have excellent listening skills
- Skilled at asking probing questions to ensure the employee's question is adequately answered Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism and maturity in working with customers, peers, and managers. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is required Microsoft applications proficiency especially 2010 Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic SAP, Crystal Reports, and Remedy applications knowledge a plus
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Exercise good judgement in highly sensitive situations and maintain highest level of confidentiality
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Taylor Vile at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies is currently recruiting an HR Business Leader to join their team in Basel.
A global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people worldwide is seeking to recruit an HR Manager.
£0.00 - £34 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HR Business Partner position with a leading staffing and recruiting company.