HIV Operations Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HIV Operations Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Processing drug shipments and drug returns and assisting with in-house drug reconciliation.
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of clinical supplies. Orders and ships case report forms.
- Assisting with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembling and preparing distribution of site binders.
- Reviewing and participating in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranging meeting logistics, drafting meeting agendas, and assisting in preparing meeting minutes.
Skills and Requirements:
- 0 - 1 year of experience and a Bachelor's degree, required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, required.
- Experience with TMF, eTMF, Veeva, etc, plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a Taiwan Senior Clinical Research Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA/CRAII with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation.
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate I position.
€0.00 - €55000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational clinical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA with a leading biopharmaceutical development company.
ProClinical are partnering with a leading CRO to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.