Field Service Engineer
A leading biotechnology company is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Field Service Engineer to their team in Stockholm. The organisation is a global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions that develops, produces, markets, and supports automated workflow solutions that empower laboratories to achieve more.
- Being responsible for service and installation of our liquid handling and detection equipment.
- Performing problem diagnosis, service, preventative maintenance, and installations and training customers on the use and maintenance of our equipment.
- Developing and implementing applications.
- Sharing information obtained from unique problems or specialized trainings with the rest of your team and within the company.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in life science (biology, chemistry or similar) or engineering.
- Preferably experience of service and application support or operation of laboratory equipment.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to regularly travel across the entire Nordic territory serviced by the company.
- High level of Swedish in writing and speech is a requirement.
- Understand and/or speaking Danish is a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Pontus Larsson at +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
An international medical devices company that specialises in radiation oncology is currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer (FSE) to join their office in France.
Wir suchen einen Field Service Engineer, der an vielen Standorten in Deutschland zu einem Unternehmen für Medizinprodukte kommt.
Up to €60000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking a Field Service Engineer for a medical device company to be home-office based in the Berlin region.
Voor de Business Unit "In Vitro Diagnostics" in België zijn wij momenteel dringend op zoek naar een Field Service Engineer