EMO Project Manager
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a EMO Project Manager position, joining a pharmaceutical company in Slough. Our client is a global specialty-driven biopharmaceutical group focused on developing and commercialising medicines in Oncology, Neuroscience, and Rare Diseases.
The EMO Project Manager will be responsible for managing external manufacturing projects, including, but not limited to, identifying and onboarding of CMOs, such as those for the commercial manufacture of Systemic Radiation Therapy. This includes developing and implementing project plans and performing the operational project management activities to ensure progress against plan, risk mitigations, and project reporting. This is a contract position.
- Developing and managing project plans to ensure they reflect the integration and transfer activities, interdependencies both internal and external, resource availability, and critical path.
- Facilitating Plan/Do/Review meetings to ensure clarity of team deliverables and alignment with the plan.
- Taking responsibility for the risk register, identification of risks and mitigation plans.
- Developing and updating a monthly status report, preparing for Stakeholder meetings, and track actions.
- Identifying and mitigating key issues and risks, occasionally escalating to the Line Manager if needed.
- Facilitating cross functional meetings to progress the integration or launch, identifying solutions, and strategic options.
- Managing project share point sites.
- Working with the Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs) to drive execution according to the plan, resolving issues, and tracking their deliverables.
Skills and Requirements:
- An MSc in a Life Sciences or Engineering subject with a formal Project Management Qualification.
- An Operational Excellence (Lean Manufacturing) qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in project managing radiopharmaceutical manufacture or packaging initiatives in a cGMP industry.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Visio, PowerPoint, and Project.
- A demonstrable ability to drive initiatives, solve issues, and pre-empt problems.
- Solid Management Competencies and Influencing Skills.
- An ability to network and build relationships, both internally and externally.
- Strategic thinking - developing and assessing options against business requirements.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kelechi Dyke on +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc70.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Manufacturing Project Manager
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Entry Manufacturing Technician position
US$0.00 - US$45760 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a 3D Printing Engineer with a leading workforce management solutions company.
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer position
Wir suchen kommunikationsstarke und kundenorientierte Mitarbeiter/innen mit Durchsetzungsvermögen.
Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer based in Switzerland.