A Document Analyst job position has arisen at an internationally well-known biopharmaceutical company based in New Jersey. With a specialised product line focused on high-growth markets, this organisation represents a new multi-speciality health care model for the future.
- Reviewing, evaluating, and processing change requests including:
- Objective data and implementation plans for high level of quality and accuracy
- Independent review and processing of change requests in TrackWise
- Evaluating and resolving quality issues related to change control as required
- Completing processing of change request and associated documentation and filing.
- Completing Annual Document Review activities including:
- Compiling of documentation needing review
- Notifying owners
- Performing subsequent follow-ups and closure related activities including archival, filing, etc.
- Performing departmental documentation functions including:
- Assigning change request numbers and Site effective notices
- Generating editable documentation
- Maintaining departmental documentation (matrices, spreadsheets, filing, etc.)
- Compiling metrics for reporting and ensure data is up to date
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Quality Processes and System Processes
- Data Migration experience
- Trackwise experience
- Vault, Documentum or Tumas experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
West London, London
An international market research organisation is seeking to hire a Data Analyst & Survey Operations Specialist to their UK based office.
Highly Competitive Salary
Seeking a Mass Spectrometry Scientist for a global biopharmaceutical company