Director Medical Publications
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Director of Medical Communications and Publications, based in North Carolina. The successful candidate will provide medical content and project management expertise to support the preparation, development, communication and monitoring of scientific, educational and medical publications materials consistent with policies and procedures.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic medical communication plan.
- Represent medical communication and publication function at internal and external meetings.
- Establish strategy, goals, and execution of publication plan.
- Oversee all publication policies, processes, systems, and budget.
- Participate in internal and cross-functional team meetings to ensure alignment of publications with Global medical strategy and communication objectives.
- Develop in-depth therapeutic knowledge of disease, epidemiology, product and competitor product information; act as a resource to others external to Medical Affairs.
- Develop medical content for scientific exchange, advisory boards, educational symposia/programs, training initiatives, engagement of key opinion leaders and congress plans to ensure alignment with scientific platform.
- Develop materials and projects for internal and external scientific/medical education and training.
- Respond to medical information inquiries. Document all aspects of interactions within the Global Medical Information database.
- Identify, collect, and provide relevant information and input into business activities.
- Negotiate with and influence stakeholders across the organization.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide support for Commercial Team training initiatives.
Skills And Qualifications
- PhD/PharmD/MD preferred and 5+ years of experience within a communications and publication function. Rare disease experience preferred.
- Experience with writing/editing/reviewing multiple publication types. Scientific writing skills preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience in the development and execution of strategic publication plans is required
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry regulations, guidelines, standards and practices.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call James Stevens at (+1) 646-693-0610 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to fill the role of Senior Director of Medical Science Liaisons, based remotely in the USA.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company that develops novel oncology therapeutics.
£0.00 - £1200 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an International Medical Director position
£120000 - £125000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Director of Clinical Development to be based in Cambridge, Uk on a permanent basis.
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Medical Director, based in North Carolina.
ProClinical is partnering with an international healthcare company to advertise a vacancy for a Director of Clinical Development position.
ProClinical are partnering with a prestigious biotechnology company whose offices span the globe.