CR.KD.Director, Program Management
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director, Program Management (DPM) for a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the treatment of rare neurological disorders. Successful candidate responsible for leading key elements of program strategy and cross-functional execution of development and commercialization activities for neuroscience products.
- Defining a clear strategic vision for the program and serving as a champion for key program related information.
- Facilitating the elaboration, approving and executing the program strategy.
- Driving the development, prioritizing and communicating annual and long-range operating plans.
- Meeting targets and managing deliverables.
- Developing Integrated Product Plans, ensuring alignment across strategic and tactical plans.
- Establishing common decision processes & criteria for key decisions.
- Identifying and communicating product-related issues, risks, and facilitating cross-team discussions on identifying impact and mitigation plans.
- Promoting timely visibility and transparency of information within the Program team, across sub teams and other forums.
- Reviewing and allocating resources to support operational plans.
- Developing, maintaining and tracking cross-functionally aligned program timelines.
- Managing budget planning for the program through its collection, alignment and validation and ensuring alignment to program strategy.
Skills and Requirements
- BS in life sciences or related field required; MS in life sciences or MBA with relevant pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in pharmaceutical drug development or commercialization.
- 8+ years of direct cross-functional program management experience in the development or commercialization of branded products with 3 years in team leadership role.
- Capability to mentor and influence new team members on team membership requirements, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Ability to adapt quickly and well to change, both organizationally and culturally.
- Must have high ethical standard and integrity.
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kaye Dunleavy at (+1) 646-367-2646 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An international research organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Translate Manager to their office in Geneva.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director, Program Management (DPM) for a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the treatment of rare neurological disorders.
An international contract research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior Project Manager
A leading biotechnology research organization is seeking to recruit a Clinical Development Director.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior/Junior CRA
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Junior Program Manager to join their office in California.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Manager, Inflam/Resp with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Project Management to their team in Spain.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Project Management to their team in the UK.