An international civil engineering firm is currently recruiting for a CQV Engineer to join their office in New Jersey. The company provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. The position provides an excellent opportunity to work for a Global Engineering Firm and support clients that manufacture life changing products.
The Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) Engineer will provide CQV services to clients in the Life Sciences Industry. This position shall be responsible for the development and execution of CQV documentation on an Environmental Monitoring System (EMS).
- Generate and execute IQ/OQ protocols using Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) to validate an Environmental Monitoring System (EMS).
- Investigate and resolve protocol exceptions or discrepancies.
- Develop technical reports and CQV summary reports.
- Startup equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Read and verify facility and equipment drawings (e.g., P&IDs, AF&IDs, etc.).
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), process workflows, Validation Master Plans, User Requirement Specifications, Turnover Packages, and other regulatory support documentation.
- Apply engineering knowledge of, and experience with an Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) to support client's needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar or related capacity.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Thousand Oaks, California
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading biopharmaceutical organization who are currently recruiting a QMS-GDP Regulations position with their California office.
£0.00 - £32000.00 per annum
An internationally leading contact logistics specialist is seeking for a Quality Validation Officer to join their team in the UK.
£0.00 - £100000.00 per annum
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a new Head of Quality/RP/QP to their Cambridge based office.
ProClinical is partnering with a global healthcare company to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Manager, Quality Management position.